Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Outfit 050314

I woke up at 5am this morning again. When I woke up the next time it was almost 11. I can't remember the last time I would've slept that long. I was working on some school projects and watching some fashion shows, more about that later. When I walked to school for my class my mood just brightened even more cause the sun was shining and it was +5C degrees out. All the snow is gone too and no sign of winter left. Later in the evening I headed to a BodyPump class which maybe because of yesterday's 10km run felt really rough especially on the legs. Tomorrow I have a day off from work, school and training so I'm gonna enjoy it really before heading to work again on Friday. I have a couple of deadlines to finish early tomorrow but after that I'm gonna rest properly, maybe read a book or something and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate. How do you like to spend your day off? 

Heräsin taas aamulla jo kello 5. Kun seuraavan kerran heräsin oli se jo lähes 11. En muista koska viimeksi olisin nukkunut niin myöhään. Työskentelin koulujuttujen parissa ja katselin muutamia muotinäytöksiä, niistä lisää myöhemmin. Kun kävelin kouluun luennolle päivä piristyi kummasti, sillä aurinko paistoi ja ulkona oli +5C astetta. Lumi on poissa eikä talvesta tietoakaan. Myöhemmin illalla kävin vielä BodyPumpissa, joka eilisen 10km lenkin jälkeen tuntui aika raskaalta varsinkin jaloille. Huomenna on onneksi vapaapäivä koulusta, töistä ja treeneistä, joten aion todella nauttia siitä ennen perjantain työpäivää. Pari deadlinea pitää vielä aikaisin huomenna hoitaa, mutta sen jälkeen lepään kunnolla, ehkä luen kirjaa ja nautin kupin kaakaota. Miten te vietätte vapaapäivää? 

Jeans: Esprit
Boots: Guess
Coat: Erich Fend
Scarf: Guess





No comments:

Post a Comment